Re: More XML DSig test cases

Hi, Joe!

XML Sec Library successfully verified all good and failed on all
bad signatures from your new tests except ones that have
XSLT transform. Seems to me that your and my XSLT engines
do something slightly different. In order to find out what is the
problem I would like to compare the intermidiate References
calculation results just before digesting. Will you mind to send
me the results of XSLT transforms for the following files:
    signature-big.xml
    signature-rsa-detached-xslt-transform-retrieval-method.xml
    signature-rsa-detached-xslt-transform.xml

Thank you in advance,

Aleksey.