Re: Error in merlin-iaikTests-two.tar.gz?

Hi Merlin,

OK, I understood the writing. But now a question. Given the following
document. The document subset is formed of the C and E element (//C | //E).

<a xml:a="xmla">
<b>
<C xml:C="xmlC">
<d xml:d="xmld">
<E>
</E>
</d>
</C>
</b>
</a>

Is the result after c14n this one? I read the c14n spec so:

<C xml:a="xmla" xml:C="xmlC">
<E xml:a="xmla" xml:C="xmlC" xml:d="xmld">
</E>
</C>

That's really strange. Intuitively, I'd guessed:

<C xml:a="xmla" xml:C="xmlC">
<E xml:d="xmld">
</E>
</C>