Re: newbie Question about PKCS#7

      Joseph:

      If the syntax which has been suggested for transparent non-XML data
could be interpreted as a node-set, then IMO we need a syntax which
explicitly tells developers: "This reference accesses data transparently as
a sequence of octets.  That data is part of the base on which the digest is
calculated, but is not to be interpreted as XML."

            Tom Gindin

Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org> on 05/20/2002 05:40:02 PM

Please respond to reagle@w3.org