From: Roman Huditsch [mailto:roman.huditsch@hico.com]
Sent: jeudi 16 mai 2002 14:37
To: Ed Simon; w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: AW: newbie Question about PKCS#7

Well, thanks for your quick reply.
I was indeed looking for some standardized way of combining PKCS#7 and XML
Signiture, just like it is possible for DSA an XMLdsig.
(Because both are mechanisms for digital signing objects, aren't they?)
I came to that idea because I found a reference to an identifier called
<http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig-more#rawPKCS7signedData>
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig-more#rawPKCS7signedData in the document
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-xmldsig-uri-02.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-xmldsig-uri-02.txt.
I unfortunately wasn't able to combine these pieces of information.

greetings,
Roman