Re: xfilter2 interop

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:24:09 -1000
To: Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
On Tuesday 07 May 2002 12:32, Christian Geuer-Pollmann wrote:
> --On Dienstag, 7. Mai 2002 11:41 -1000 Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
> BTW, could you please change the name "WebSig" in the interops to
> "Apache"?

Ok, I think I got most of the ones on xmldsig, and I don't think you've
sent a report on xenc yet. From now on, I'll use "apache".

*Note: I will be attending the W3C AC and WWW2002 meetings from
May 5-10, and taking holiday from 13-16. I will not be as responsive
during the former period, and off-line during the latter. I will fully
respond to any email as soon as possible  after my return.