Re: Ill-desiged transform sequences

Hi Gregor,

I would say that this sequence is ILLEGAL and/or simply does not work
because c14n trashes the here() context and is therefore not allowed. XPath
or enveloped-signature requires re-parsing and then here() is evaluated
against a different document.

Apache impl throws exception in that case...

Regards,
Christian

--On Dienstag, 30. April 2002 09:33 +0200 Gregor Karlinger