Re: Next steps for xmldsig

There were no replies to my  suggestion [1] about an option to process
nodes instead of subtrees in XPath Filter 2.0 Transform so I am rasing this
question again. I understand the performance concerns (and I do see small
performance decrease in my tests).However,  I believe this will add
flexibility
and provide better way to select "complicated" parts of XML document.

Aleksey Sanin.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002AprJun/0040.html