RE: broken URL in the

Joseph,

I have sucessfully validated the following signatures of merlins
merlin-xmldsig-twenty-three.tar.gz with IAIK's implementation,
except for validating the signature value of signature.xml,
since it IAIK's implementation does not implement RetrievalMethod.

  signature.xml
  signature-enveloped-dsa.xml
  signature-enveloping-b64-dsa.xml
  signature-enveloping-dsa.xml
  signature-enveloping-hmac-sha1-40.xml
  signature-enveloping-hmac-sha1.xml
  signature-enveloping-rsa.xml
  signature-external-b64-dsa.xml
  signature-external-dsa.xml

So please replace a "Y2" for all rows except the last one of section
1 (RetrievalMethod) and the sixth one of section 2 (minimal c14n).

Regards, Gregor