Re: SecureXML(tm) Digital Signature Verification Web Service Launched

Cool! I relally like this idea and I am "stealing" it:
        http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/xmldsig-verifier.html
I hope this will help to improve interoperability accross
different implementations.

A simple Perl script or plain telnet session to port 80 could be used
to submit a signed XML Document to the server for verification.
The verifier pre-loads HMAC key "secret" and Merlin's root CA
used in the Merlin's interop test suites.

Aleksey Sanin
http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec