XML Signature Verification Response Interoperability/Schema Proposal

From: Manoj K. Srivastava <manoj@infomosaic.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:46:04 -0800
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: <xml-dsig-verification-schema@yahoogroups.com>
Hello Folks,

I would like to collaborate with people involved with XML Signatures to
define a schema for providing XML Signature Verification results. As W3C
DSIG standard leaves this completely to the discretion of application
developers, an alternative effort is needed to define this schema. It
will help make XML Signatures widely usable.

I realize that this mailing list may not be most appropriate forum for
this effort and hence I have setup another group on YahooGroups
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xml-dsig-verification-schema). The
membership for this group is open to all and it is unmoderated.

I have uploaded two files (DTD and XSD) as a starting point on this
site. You can also find a pictorial view of these files at
http://www.infomosaic.net/XMLSign/VerifyResponse/DTD.htm and
http://www.infomosaic.net/XMLSign/VerifyResponse/XSD.htm

Please join this group and help define interoperability standard for XML
Signature Verification.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Manoj Srivastava
President & CEO