Interop: Test vectors needed

From: Christian Geuer-Pollmann <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 13:49:50 +0100
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi all,

question about interoperability testing: Do there exist test vectors from
different XML Signature implementations?

I found the huge collection of vectors from Merlin (Baltimore) and Gregor
did also sent me actual files generated with the IAIK implementation. The
signatures (test data) from IBM's xss4j are unfortunately covered by the
IBM license and therefore cannot be used by me for automated interop
testing. Does one on the list has signatures and signed data which he
generated using xss4j and/or other implementations?

The values I actually collected can be found under [1].

Thanks in advance,
Christian

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-security/data/
    at/iaik/ixsil/