XML Signature C++ Implementation

From: David DELGRANCHE <ddelgranche@sogitec.fr>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:30:16 +0200
To: "'w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org'" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
		Hi all,

	I'm new to this mailing list and also new to XML Signature. I would like
to use XML Signature to sign XML document (by inserting in them a signature
tag) with a Java API. I had a look to XML Secure Suite which seems to be in
addequation with what I want. On the other part I would like to be able to
verify my XML document and be sure it has been signed and not modified
since. I would like to do it with a C++ API ( a DLL would be a nice way).
	Unfortunately, I can't find free C++ implementation of this standard. Does
anyone know one?
	It seems there is another way to verify signature using Microsoft Crypto
API, does anyone aloready use it?

	Thanks a lot

	David.

DELGRANCHE David