Re: W3C Proposed Recommendation:

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:33:33 +0100
To: reagle@w3.org
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
>I know it can be awkward (if one schema imports other schema that
>exists in seperate files) but I think they be can be referenced via URIs and
>I wasn't keen to spend lots of time on another schema dependency that could
>get fairly complex.

xsd:import can probably be used to do the job with schemaLocation='#xxx'
identifying a schema elsewhere in the signature document. The schema
spec states that this "will resolve to a serialization of a schema
document", but that's probably fine; we can resolve it to whatever we
want. So, I'm find with the current text.

Merlin

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com