RE: DSAKeyValue text - inferring trust from just a PK

XKMS, a protocol for XML-based key management, does not imply the need for
certificates to be used to establish trust.  In fact, when provided as a
third party service, trust could be achieved in many ways... beermat or
cert.  Only a name is required to be associated with a key, and without a
binding.  The third party trust service provides the binding and the trust.

Since XML-based key management is being considered as a project for W3C,
this notion seems to have merit.

Dan Ash,
Identrus LLC