RE: [Fwd: Erratum in section 2.1 of Canonical XML]

Hi Elliotte,

As with the prior email, I'd appreciate it if you'd elaborate on this
point a bit more.  For my own case, I currently believe that DTD is used
interchangeably as an abbreviation for both the document type definition
grammar and the document type declaration.  Note, however, that I take
my understanding of what DTD means directly from its usage in the XML
Recommendation [1], which incidentally seems to use DTD more often to
refer to the DTDeclaration. Moreover, the same usage for DTD appears in
XPath [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath

Senior Product Architect, Software Development
Internet Commerce System (ICS) Team
PureEdge Solutions Inc.
Trusted Digital Relationships
v: 250-708-8047  f: 250-708-8010