Two slight tweaks to schema

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:20:06 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

Since Henry made the command line schema validtor [1] available, I finally
got to do more rigorous testing of the CR schema diffs with more recent
examples. Two slight tweaks include:

1. TransformType choice minOccurs=0 to permit the transform not to have
content (if it's just an algorithm specification).
2. Object sequence minOccurs="0" if the object contains PCDATA (and not
element content.

Now works with the examples I tried, including merlin-16 and others. Result
at [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema
[2] http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xmldsig-core/Overview.html

__