From: merlin [mailto:merlin@baltimore.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 10:23 AM
To: John Boyer
Cc: Gregor Karlinger; Joseph M. Reagle Jr.; Ed Simon;
w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Subject: Re: AW: Schema definition for <Transform>

Hi John,

I don't understand.. Is this for a technical reason,
or is it simply accepted practice? I ask because
when I use the DOM to form a namespaced document and
when I then serialize it, namespace attributes only
appear where evoked, not in anticipation of their
evocation as you describe.

Thanks,

Merlin

r/JBoyer@PureEdge.com/2001.04.10/09:26:20