Re: Implementors: Please Update Interop Matrix

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:02:43 +0100
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org

Hi Joseph,

Baltimore laxly enforces the schema. I'd suggest adding the
following to the list of features:

. XPath
. XPath 'here()' function

These are exercised by example 14.

Merlin

r/reagle@w3.org/2001.04.05/17:59:55
>I've created a new (and sparse) interop matrix:
>         http://www.w3.org/Signature/2001/04/05-xmldsig-interop.html
>
>Please send an email to the list (so I can reference it) that describes your
>implementation of the stated features and algorithms with respect to the
>example provided by Merlin, and whose implementation it interoperates with
>-- Merlin is an easy one to test for!
>
>(Also, feel free to provide a URI to more information about your
>implementation.)
>
>__
>Joseph Reagle Jr.                 http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/
>W3C Policy Analyst                mailto:reagle@w3.org
>IETF/W3C XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://www.w3.org/Signature
>W3C XML Encryption Chair          http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.
   http://www.baltimore.com