AW: Content of element X509SKI

Hi all,

Are there any other feelings about the encoding of the X509SKI
element?

I agree with merlin that we should try to avoid the ASN.1 wrapping,
as we have done with the PKCS1 signature content. Therefore I
suggest to replace the explanatory text for the X509SKI element
in section 4.4.4 (numbered list, item 3) with the following:

  3. The X509SKI element, which contains the base64 encoded plain
     (i.e. non-DER-encoded) value of a X509 V.3 SubjectKeyIdentifier
     extension.

Regards, Gregor
DI Gregor Karlinger
mailto:gregor.karlinger@iaik.at