RE: Representation of OIDs as URIs

i think that this scheme is very hard to handle. you do not get easily from
one presentation to the other, at least not in an automated way.
additionally, you cannot always assume that the domain name is the same as
the top-level part of the OID.

regards

  Karl Scheibelhofer

--

Karl Scheibelhofer, <mailto:Karl.Scheibelhofer@iaik.at>
Institute for Applied Information Processing and Communications (IAIK)