Re: further revised RetrievalMethod

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:51:56 -0400
To: Donald Eastlake 3rd <dee3@torque.pothole.com>
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
At 12:15 9/7/2000 -0400, Donald Eastlake 3rd wrote:

We still have to deal with the mandatorines of that attribute. That means
people HAVE to come up with a type. Is this intended? We only specify a
subset of key types. Consequently people will come up with other types (that
is fine) or throw dummy text in there which seems like a bad thing if they
want to rely upon type information found elsewhere.