RE: XMLDSIG RSA signatures

I agree thatthe only viable choices are 2 and 4.

I would prefer that we picked one format as well, since it is difficult
to make use of the OID unless you know it is going to be there.

I still prefer 4, although the OID idea is not such a bad one - did the
proposal ever get anywhere? It has been made many times in the past and
even appeared in the pre-IETF Web specs (briefly).

	Phill