Re: Proposed processing model for Reference and Transforms

In message "Proposed processing model for Reference and Transforms"
    on 00/08/22, "John Boyer" <jboyer@PureEdge.com> writes:
> Attached is a copy of the latest editors' copy of the XML DSig
> specification, except that I have added and deleted the text necessary to
> implement the new Reference/Transform processing model discussed in the most
> recent teleconference.

- Full XPointer in URI="" (4.3.3)
- C14n with Comments and without comments

I feel these have no other sense than the specification get
complicated and ugly.  Why is XPointer introduced now though we
can not use ranges?  The fewer optional features and rules, the
more we can achieve interoperability, I think.

--
TAMURA Kent @ Tokyo Research Laboratory, IBM