RE: New proposed fix for here()

From: John Boyer <jboyer@PureEdge.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:18:42 -0700
To: "TAMURA Kent" <kent@trl.ibm.co.jp>, <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Hi Kent,

The problem with here() has been fixed in the new transform processing
model, to be posted shortly (stay tuned!).

John Boyer
Development Team Leader,
Distributed Processing and XML
PureEdge Solutions Inc.
Creating Binding E-Commerce
v: 250-479-8334, ext. 143  f: 250-479-3772
1-888-517-2675   http://www.PureEdge.com <http://www.pureedge.com/>