Re: XSL Transform

From: merlin <merlin@baltimore.ie>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:23:18 +0100
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: Ed Simon <ed.simon@entrust.com>, "'w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org'" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>, "'ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk'" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>

Hi,

The preference was, I think, to eliminate the XSLT element:

The Transform element /+ MUST contain a single <stylesheet> element
(and its children/content) as defined by the XSL Transformations
[XSLT] language and its namespace. +/ The processing rules for
the XSLT transform are stated in the XSLT specification [XSLT].

Merlin

r/reagle@w3.org/2000.08.02/11:45:31