Re: XSL Transform

Hi,

The preference was, I think, to eliminate the XSLT element:

The Transform element /+ MUST contain a single <stylesheet> element
(and its children/content) as defined by the XSL Transformations
[XSLT] language and its namespace. +/ The processing rules for
the XSLT transform are stated in the XSLT specification [XSLT].

Merlin

r/reagle@w3.org/2000.08.02/11:45:31