RE: DSig comments on XML Base

From: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:00:59 +0900
To: Kevin Regan <kevinr@valicert.com>, John Boyer <jboyer@PureEdge.com>, Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org, connolly@w3.org, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Hello Kevin,

As far as I understand, you are concerned for a good reason.
As far as I remember, the DOM specification allows to
expose the entity structure or to not do so. Do you have
any idea/data on which DOM implementations do the former,
and which do the later? Any pointers are very welcome.

Regards,   Martin.