From: Gregor Karlinger [mailto:gregor.karlinger@iaik.at]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 12:54 AM
To: Gregor Karlinger; Barb Fox; Joseph M. Reagle Jr.
Cc: XML; Brian LaMacchia
Subject: AW: Errors and Questions

Sorry, I hit the wrong key on my keyboard, and the message was gone ...

Hi Barb,

 > [GK20]Only a single certificate possible here?  [Barb]  Yes. One per
clause.

Please see my comment on [GK20] in my previous message:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2000JulSep/0176.htm
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2000JulSep/0176.ht
ml>

Regards, Gregor