RE: XMLDSIG Interop in connection with 48th IETF

Hi all,

At Baltimore we have some pre-release product we could bring to Interop if
there are plenty of other implementations going.

Can we get a hands-up of who will be attending with implementations?

Also, will there be a standard DTD to perform interop against? Schemas
aren't widely implemented in DOM world.
We are just using the DTD out of the latest draft. (broken as it is compared
to the schema) Is anyone doing validation against schems??
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.dtd

We are supporting
explictly namespace qualified elements in XML with no validation (although
still based on DTD)
or
no namespace qualifications in XML with validation against said DTD.

Thanks,
Owen Roberts
Baltimore Tech.