minor comments for WD-xml-c14n-20000710

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: jboyer@PureEdge.com
Cc: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org, w3t-comm@w3.org
Here are just a few minor comments for your Last Call Canonical XML
[1] "work in progress."

Is "Canonical" a proper noun? It is lowercase in "canonical form" and
uppercase in "Canonical XML." I would make it lowercase globally,
except when referring to the title of this spec.

"REQUIRED" and "MUST" seem to be used in the RFC 2119 sense. You
might say so, and add http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt to