RE: Questions/Comments for the current draft.

Yes, you're right.
My correct suggestion is

<element name='X509Data'>
 <complexType content='elementOnly'>
  <sequence minOccurs='1' maxOccurs='1'>
   <choice minOccurs='1' maxOccurs='1'>
    <sequence minOccurs='1' maxOccurs='1'>
     <element ref='ds:X509IssuerSerial'
                                 minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='1'/>
     <element name='X509SKI' type='CryptoBinary'/
                                 minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='1'/>
     <element name='X509SubjectName' type='string'/
                                 minOccurs='0' maxOccurs='1'/>
    </sequence>
   <element name='X509Certificate' type='ds:CryptoBinary'
                                 minOccurs='1' maxOccurs='1'/>
   </choice>
  <element name='X509CRL' type='ds:CryptoBinary' minOccurs='0'
                                                            ^
                                 maxOccurs='1'/>
  </sequence>
 </complexType>