RE: Xpath transform changes and questions

From: John Boyer <jboyer@PureEdge.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:08:56 -0800
To: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@exemplary.net>, "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>, <w3c-xsl-wg@w3.org>
So what you're saying, which is what I understood from before, is that if we
sort based on the character domain, then the result should be the same
regardless of encoding.

Martin, do you agree?

Thanks,
John Boyer
Software Development Manager
PureEdge Solutions, Inc. (formerly UWI.Com)
jboyer@PureEdge.com