RE: Face to Face meeting Schedule CHANGE to April 20th in Victoria

From: John Boyer <jboyer@PureEdge.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:44:03 -0800
To: <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are booking for a max of 25 people, which seems to be in excess of the
usual attendance for these meetings (which is around 20).  There will be a
continental breakfast and buffet lunch provided.  A/V equipment =
whiteboard, overhead and either a 1024x768 LCD panel or a computer screen
projector.

Also, there has been some interest in getting together for Tea at the
Empress.  If you are coming to the Victoria meeting, and you would like to
come to tea at 3:30pm on April 19 (the day before the meeting), could you
please send me an email so I can get some idea of how big a booking we will
need.

Thanks,
John Boyer
Software Development Manager
PureEdge Solutions, Inc. (formerly UWI.Com)
jboyer@PureEdge.com