New transforms text

From: John Boyer <jboyer@uwi.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:04:01 -0800
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>, "DSig Group" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Attached is new text for the XPath and XSLT transforms.

The XSLT transform has only been modified by putting the XSLT into a
parameter element (named XSLT).

The XPath transform has also been modified to put the XPath expression in a
parameter element (named XPath).  However, it has also been substantially
reworked to eliminate the automatic canonicalization.  The work has been
done mostly through 'proper' modifications allowed by the XPath
specification, specifically through the variable and function library
bindings.

Please incorporate this into our working draft as soon as possible.

Also, could you please change my affiliations for email
(jboyer@PureEdge.com) and company (PureEdge) in the Authors and
Acknowledgements sections.

Thank you,
John Boyer
Software Development Manager
PureEdge (formerly UWI.Com -- The InternetForms Company)
jboyer@PureEdge.com