Chair Announce: Last Draft before FTF

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:20:27 -0500
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

The version of the document we will work from at the FTF can be found at
[1]. I will probably not have time to turn it around into an 'official'
TR/ietf-draft before the meeting. But, it includes _lots_ of editing. I've
placed a temporary snapshot of my editorial issues list at [2]. The CSS
'.done' class prevents completed issues from being rendered. If you want to
view the completed items, load it into an editor or remove the
'display:none'.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/WD-xmldsig-core-20000114/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Signature/Edits.html

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/