Re: including X509 Certificate Chains in Signature

I too asked this question.

As I remember, the general answer was "it's up to the application" and
"it's outside DSIG".

I am concerned, as a typical application developer might not
understand anything about certificates, trust a generic DSIG
verifier, and accept a document with a fake certificate.

--
Ken Goldman   kgold@watson.ibm.com   914-784-7646