RE: Questions/Comments for the current draft.

From: <tgindin@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:02:22 -0400
To: gregor.karlinger@iaik.at
cc: "Yoshiaki KAWATSURA" <kawatura@bisd.hitachi.co.jp>, w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org, "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>, "Brian LaMacchia" <bal@microsoft.com>
     The generalname draft is for displaying the variants of GeneralName,
which are usually found in the alternate name certificate extensions.  It
assumes that a DN (and issuer names are DN's) are displayed essentially in
LDAP (RFC 1485/1779/2253) format, with a fixed prefix of "directory:".  It
also specifies formats for several other GeneralName variants.

          Tom Gindin

"Gregor Karlinger" <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>@w3.org on 06/26/2000 02:51:25
AM

Please respond to <gregor.karlinger@iaik.at>