Re: AW: ISOC Netw & Distr Sys Security Symp (NDSS'01)

At 08:54 PM 5/9/00 +0200, Peter Lipp wrote:
 >> Would anyone be interested in presenting on XML Signature? (I generally
 >> don't forward or encourage CFPs to the list unless they are relevant to
 >> getting information about our work product out.)
 >As a university, we are obviously used to do such things ;-) and looking at
 >date and location, this seems pretty interesting. I do believe that there
is
 >place for more than one paper (as I saw Peter already responding) but we
 >might want to coordinate efforts then (bi- or multilateraly)

Well, it's a pretty straightforward CFP (submit a paper and wait and see)
that I don't have any direct involvement with; I was qualifying the forward
to XML Signature because I was stressing that I only encourage such things
if they pertain to getting the XML Signature word out. If you or anyone else
submits a paper, I think it'd be good karma to ask for comments on it from
the WG (or some subset thereof if you don't want it to be public yet) before
you present, but that is at your discretion of course.