XPath transform tweak and Draft before FTF

From: John Boyer <jboyer@PureEdge.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:00:24 -0700
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
To alleviate concerns expressed in [1], I've tweaked the serialization of
text, PI and namespace/attribute nodes (attached).  I also clarified the
namespace node ordering, and I set apart the QName definition and reiterated
the parsing requirement.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2000AprJun/0034.html

By the way, might we expect to have a new draft prior to the Victoria FTF?

Thanks,
John Boyer
Software Development Manager
PureEdge Solutions, Inc. (formerly UWI.Com)
Creating Binding E-Commerce
jboyer@PureEdge.com