From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. [mailto:reagle@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 5:47 PM
To: IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG
Subject: XML Encryption List

Since a couple people seem interested in the issue of XML encryption, I
agreed to put together a list for the topic. [1] I'm forwarding this
message
on to the XML Signature list, and folks recommended some other lists,
but
I'll let those people forward it on as approriate. The only people I've
already added are those that specifically requested and to whom I
affirmitively responded via email. (If you are in doubt, you are not
subscribed).

__

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/

xml-encryption@w3.org Mail
Archives

XML Encryption Mailing List (Help)
     Subscribe: xml-encryption-request@w3.org
         In Subject: (un)subscribe
     General Discussion: xml-encryption@w3.org (Must be subscribed to
send)
     Archive: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-encryption/
     Maintainer:  Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>

This list is for discussion about XML encryption and related (potential)
IETF or
W3C activity. The purpose of this list is to foster the development of a
community of interest and a set of design issues and requirements that
might
prompt a
BOF or workshop on the topic. This discussion list is public, it is not
moderated, and
it is not part of an chartered activity of the IETF or W3C.

Resources

     Overview of IBM XML Security Suite (include XML encryption).

Archive

     Recent messages
          Since April 2000 (3 mails)

Appropriate content for this list includes discussion of requirements,
dependencies,
and technical proposals; and drafts of specifications, code, charters
and
calls for
participation. Inappropriate materials include commercial advertisements
and
announcements that are not immediately relevant to XML encryption.
(e.g.,
general
announcements about XML or cryptographic conferences or books.) Please
feel
free
to introduce yourself to the list expressing your own interest or any
issues
that you
think are relevant.