Re: latest version WD-xmldsig-core-19991217

From: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd <dee3@torque.pothole.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:05:55 -0500
To: "Brown, Sam" <sbrown@saonet.ucla.edu>, IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

We're really just trying to get a cyrptographically sound but flexible
and extensive syntax together at this point.  See the requirements
There are people in the WG with this sort of concern which should
notice if we try to shoot ourselves in the foot.  Probably in a later
stage where some semantic labels are being defined, such
considerations will play a more explicity part.