Re: Telecon today? If so, did I miss the passcode announce or is it the same as last week's.

http://www.w3.org/Signature/Minutes/991202-tele.html

>Have the call on the 9th and 16th, Eastlake will notify if he
>doesn't think we need a call that week.

I don't think there is much to talk about, but I am on the bridge just in
case. <smile> Bascially, I've been trying to get enough details to put the
FTF logistic page up, and editing the spec.

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/