Interim Syntax & Processing Draft

From: <dee3@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:11:12 -0500
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
Hi,

Attached is an interim XMLDSIG Syntax and Processing Draft.  This one
probably won't be linked to the web page or issued as an Internet-Draft
because it is expected that a further revised version will be out shortly.
(See attached file: core-1207e.html)
Thanks,
Donald

PS:  For a few simple elements that I think are stable I started adding DTD
fragments back in.

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
IBM, 17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
dee3@us.ibm.com   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
dee3@torque.pothole.com   tel: 1-914-276-2668