Chair Announce: Face-to-Face Meeting: January 2st

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:10:49 -0500
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: <Raghavan.Srinivas@east.sun.com>
This is just to re-state that our 90% target date for the meeting is January
21st. (At the IETF we discussed the 14th so as to coincide with RSA, but
then it was noted the RSA conference ends on Thursday and if we had it on
Friday the 21st people need not spend a weekend away from home.)

Sun has offered facilities in the area of San Jose and we will post
finalized details this week.

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/