AW: The XML-DSig Non-standard, or Location/Transforms as 'hints'

From: Peter Lipp <Peter.Lipp@iaik.at>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:01:56 +0100
To: "John Boyer" <jboyer@uwi.com>, <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>

			>Still, location as a hint does not hurt here and
the only real fix I see is to properly use URL's.

			>>Yes, one real fix is to use URLs, which is what
we're saying should be done.
			I'd like to rephrase my sentence:

			Still, location as a hint does not hurt here and the
only real fix I see is to <emph> properly </emph> use URL's if they are used
as a real location.

			>Another real fix would be to completely abandon the
idea that core behavior should have anything to do with externally located
resources.
			Yes, I think that's something I would support.
			Peter