PKCS#7(CMS)/XMLDSig

From: Peter Lipp <Peter.Lipp@iaik.at>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:16:32 +0100
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>, "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Cc: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <dee3@torque.pothole.com>
Someone at the meeting proposed that a document comparing PKCS#7 to XMLDSig
might help new folks understand the topic better. I thought about that, and
found that this might not be a bad idea. It would also help us here get up
to your full speed again faster and propose that we would start writing a
draft in that direction. Any suggestions, comments and other input is
appreciated!

Peter
Dr. Peter Lipp
IAIK, TU Graz