From: Jim Schaad (Exchange) [mailto:jimsch@EXCHANGE.MICROSOFT.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 5:49 PM
To: 'Joseph M. Reagle Jr.'; David Solo
Cc: IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG
Subject: RE: Easy to have multiple signatures?

You are precisely correct -- the second person must duplicate the signedinfo
block and create their own signature.  If the second person wanted to also
sign in the first signature (a very common case) they would add a new
ObjectReference to their own signature block.

jim

<http://w3.org/People/Reagle/>