Volunteer to do an XML schema

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:37:32 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Would anyone be interested in trying to represent [1] in an XML schema[2]?
That way we could have some experience and presentation at the FTF about
what changes we may wish to do to better employ schema functionality, or
what we should request of the schema WG.

Keep in mind that both our syntax and the schema language are not set to
stone yet, but I think both are stable enough to make the exercise
worthwhile.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xmldsig-core-19991022.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xmlschema-1-19990924/

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/