21 Oct 1999 Con Call reminder and agenda

From: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd <dee3@torque.pothole.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:30:36 -0400
To: w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org
cc: dee3@us.ibm.com

Sorry to be a bit late on this but I was working on getting a good
agenda of issues...  I plan to limit discussion on each are to try and
cover as much as we can during the call.  Comments on all issues may
be posted to the mailing list which is the ultimate source of
consensus.

Conference Call starts at noon eastern US time (EDT) 21 October.

The call in numbers are 1-888-398-7616 and 1-212-547-0372.
The password for all calls is 79949.

Agenda:
     Signature Syntax & Processing draft questions:
	Status
	Syntax of algorithms - < 10 minutes
	  Parameter/Value elements?
	  Handling signature result.
	Null Canonicalization - < 5 minutes
	  Drop it?
	Syntax for items eligible to be attributes - < 10 minutes
	  IE, how do you decide if something is to be an element
	      or an attribute?
	Transformations - < 10 minutes
	  One Tranform element or multiple
	    Generic/Canonicalize/XSLT/etc. elements?
	Type/charset - < 10 minutes
	  unnecessary? option input? passed along?
	KeyInfo - <10 minutes
	  Who will do draft of next level of detail?
	  Should recipient identification information not
	      necessary to key agreement be provided for?
	Object/Manifest/Package/Attributes. - < 10 minutes
	  Are the later three always inside an Object?
	  Should we define Attributes?
	   If so should we define a signing time attribute?
	Other open issues
	  vocabulary: non-repudiation

Thanks,
Donald