From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. [mailto:reagle@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 2:32 PM
To: IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG
Subject: RFC2119 -- Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement
Levels

RFC2119 does not have the terminology of mandatority, recommend and
optional. If someone can point out the reference to me, I'd be oblidged.

[RFC2119] S. Bradner. "RFC2119 -- Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate
Requirement Levels." March 1997.
http://info.internet.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc/files/rfc2119.txt

XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/