Re: Chair Request: Final Comments Submissions to RD

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:05:26 -0400
To: "TSG - Meridianus" <Todd.Glassey@www.meridianus.com>, "David Burdett" <David.Burdett@MONDEX.com>
Cc: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
At 09:13 AM 6/13/99 -0700, TSG - Meridianus wrote:
 >We should also note the DRI payments group too and Todd Vincent's XML Court
 >Projects.

My intent was not to point out related activities, but to point out other
specific requirements documents as examples of good/interesting RDs: the
scope, how they do it, etc. It now reads:

 >The following documents are not necessarily related to XML Signature, but
are
 >interesting examples of other WG requirements documents.

However, recalling identified activities is a good idea, and I added a
section, taken from the charter with Todd's proposal of XML-Legal as the TBD:

Coordination

1. The XML Signature specification should meet the requirements of the
following applications:
Internet Open Trading Protocol v2.0 [Charter]
2. Legal XML [List]
3. Financial Services Mark Up Language v2.0 [Charter]

The XML Signature specification must be reviewed by the following
communities:

1. XML Syntax WG  [Charter]
2. XML Linking WG  [Charter]
3. XML Schema WG  [Charter]